PHP Programmers with strong OO skills
Melt Design is the architects of one of the most popular enterprise class Content Management Systems in Australia. We work with a range of dynamic Open Source technologies and provide expertise and services to a number of high profile government and private sector clients both interstate and overseas. Our employees have a passion for the web and for how technology can positively impact on organisations – if you share this passion we’d like to hear from you.....
We believe that strong programming skills and a good understanding of developing applications for the web is more important than experience developing in PHP specifically.
Our Programmers must be able to demonstrate:
- Natural programming talent
- Strong OO programming and design skill
- Understanding of web technologies
- Database and SQL query design skill
- Relevant tertiary education (may be a current student)
The ideal Programmer is someone who has:
- a demonstrable knowledge of and participation in open source projects
- good interpersonal skills and is strongly self motivated
- worked with content management systems
- some Linux system administration skills
- knowledge of additional languages (eg. C++, PERL)
- experience in similar roles
Our staff enjoy working in a team environment, have good communication skills
and have a proactive attitude
to problem solving.
We have Programmers with all levels of experience; however the skills listed above are mandatory.
If this sounds right for you, and you would like to submit your details for
current or future vacancies,
would like to hear from you!